You will find relaxation, adventure, and excitement at RiverPoint Landing Marina-Resort. We offer recreational boating, RV Park and other activities to make the perfect getaway. Our location offers a unique escape to the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta region. If you are looking for a permanent home for your boat, our berths and storage facilities, friendly staff and attentive service will fit your needs. We also welcome guest boats and RVs for visits from overnight to a few weeks.
Our marina is on the western outskirts of Stockton, CA and faces the Stockton Deepwater Channel to the south and west and Buckley Cove to the north. It is a prime location for exploration and enjoyment of the entire Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta.
The marina is easily accessible from Interstate 5. Exit on March Lane (Exit 476) and drive west for two miles. March lane turns into Buckley Cove Way. We offer essential services, expertly maintained facilities, and a staff devoted to you and your boat or yacht. Shopping, boating services, cultural attractions, athletic venues, and a wide variety of restaurants are only a few miles away.
RiverPoint Landing Marina-Resort is situated a few hundred yards east of Light 39 on the Deepwater Channel. Boating activities – including cruising, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and fishing – are only moments from your slip. Secluded anchorages, island retreats, yacht clubs, and waterfront eating and drinking establishments are also nearby.
Our Marina Offers:
FOR YOUR BOAT
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Guest Docks
- Gated facilities with 24-hour security
- Heated restrooms
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic Tables
- Meticulously kept park like grounds
- Meeting room is available for groups up to 25
- Convenient parking for customers and guests
- RV Park – Our RV Park features 32 sites with great views and easy access to the waterfront. Click here for more information
- Yacht Brokerage – Looking for a new boat or interested in selling yours? Check out Don Mann Yacht Sales, which is located on the premises
- Lending Library